What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

John Nice work Sir

Happy to report that a IPV6 firewall rule opening a port for an address of ::xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx does indeed allow the request to pass to the designated endpoint
Thanks for the test and feedback!

anyone else having trouble downloading? - have tried 2 different computers with 3 different browsers - they all report the zip file can't be scanned by one drive... could someone else try it please? thanks

I know it did lol but not one of my pc's in the house will do it, tried my samsung phone too and all show the one drive failed to scan error..they can't all be borked ;)
Are you running an adblocker or a Win10Tracking blocker? If so, try turning them off.

The last couple FW fork Rev my rt ac66r stops working and i have to reset it to get the internet working again. I use ipv6 and ipv4. Vpn is turned off. Nothing fancy is turned on. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know the fix? Thx,

Regarding 20B5 I tried flashing it on my AC68R, and it would just not even start up. Power light would stay solid then after a min or two it would flash off and cycle over and over. 19E3 works fine. I had to use the asus recovery to flash 19E3 because the router was essentially bricked.

Tried updating to 20B5. I was one of the ones having trouble updating to the early 19 series releases.

N66R (as media bridge) needed manual reboot, but updated OK.

AC68R would not up come back up after update (same symptom as early 19 series releases). Had to reset and go back to 19E3.

I will collect some proper logs tonight to help debug.

John, thanks for your support!

Unfortunately I got the same problem when upgrading 19E3 => 20B5

It leaves the router in an unusable state...will probably have to run recovery :(

RT-AC68U, bootloader version is 1.0.2.0

@M1ch43lk @Pat57 @nyxagamemnon

Sorry for the problems.....

But, I got really tired of this and was up a good part of the night working on it. Finally was able to recreate it on my original AC68R and pin down the bug. It's related to the processor rev level on the ARM based routers, and explains why some people never saw the problem. I'll be posting a beta update as soon as I compile/test the final fix.

Thanks again for taking the time to test the beta and report back.

I never ran this FW before only Merlins. What is the difference between them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John any reason for me to switch to this beta as the 20B5 is working for me without issues

Post 1 does not outline the difference between Merlins and John fork.

Actually, it does. The actual (specific) comparison/differences you have to do yourself though.

John any reason for me to switch to this beta as the 20B5 is working for me without issues

No....you should be fine. If it loaded OK on B5, the behavior for you would be exactly the same on B6.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!