What's new

Network Map/View list brings popup with no entries

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

glitchsys

Occasional Visitor
On the network map I see 23 clients on my network. When I click on "View List" a pop up window comes up and shows no devices. If I click on "By Interface" or back to "All" still nothing. I don't see any clients on my network.

If I click on the actual monitor/computer icon above "View List" though the right side changes to "Client status" and from there I can see the clients on my network.

380.59 on RT-AC68U

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 5.33.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 5.33.50 PM.png
    332.6 KB · Views: 369
So this issue still exists even after I added all the Static DHCP Mac addresses as upper case. The "Tx Rate" and "Rx Rate" columns are interesting. Maybe this only works when real time per device monitoring or graphing is enabled? Still, it's misleading to say "View List" next to the number of active clients but then bring an empty popup. And if you click on the computer icon above "View List" it brings you a similar list on the right hand side, and that list works.