What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.64_2 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found the problem to the couple of iPhones in the house losing wifi connection, and it was nothing to do with the firmware in the end.
It just so happens that the two phones where brought second hand from same outlet about the same time I did the firmware update.
Not sure how I missed it in all my trying different things with the router, but I discovered that both iPhones had the same MAC address.
No wonder there were problems, and very strange thing to happen.
One phone has been sent back to the vendor to rectify the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello. I installed the latest firmware on RT-AC66U 380.66-2 and the following problem is highlighted: vpn link with openvpn server fails if it uses the following configuration: Mobile -> intranet -> proxy -> internet -> wan ac66u. The error message has something to do with the size of the mtu. The connection goes a good end if it uses the following configuration: mobile -> internet -> wan ac66u. Reinstalling the firmware version 380.66 all works well. What could depend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!