What's new

RT-AC68U (former TM-AC1900)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SonyHome

Occasional Visitor
I have converted AC68U unit with 380.4118 firmware and I noticed an issue with USB drive scan on the router. When I run the router scan on my 3TB Seagate drive it keeps on saying there are errors but when I check with it connected directly to Windows 10 no errors are found.

Also I activated Traffic Analyzer and things worked good initially but then I noticed that Statistic view stopped showing clients. I could still see that there were still activity showing under the Traffic Monitor but nothing was showing for Statistic.

Has anyone else noticed these issues? Perhaps these are issues with the 380.4118 firmware.

your HD might be (partially) corrupted and router won't accept it, it does not mean all files are bad, but router is more picky than PC. I have seen this before.

Actually I just RMA a 4TB 2.5" USB HDD, which has a lot of files that are corrupted and I cannot copy out, and it gives weird click sound if not actively reading/writing but spinning. PC would recognize it but not Tmobile converted AC68U.

Fortunately, most of the files were copied to the new replacement and the AC68U accepts the new HDD as well. So try command like CHKDSK.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!