What's new

RT-AX88U - OpenVPN Server - no Internet and LAN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hababu

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

I tried to setup OVPN server. The connections is ok, but I have no Internet on my mobilephone, when I am connected. I have tried it with the latest ASUS Firmware and the Merlin 384.13 and 384.14 Beta 2

LAN: 192.168.0.0
VPN: 10.10.10.0

I tried push "route 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0" as custom configuration - but did not help.

Please help

Thank you

Best regard

hababu

Attachments

• OVPN.jpg
    OVPN.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 203
I checked the client.ovpn file again on the mobilephone - now internet works and also RDP to my computer, but SMB (file access) via Explorer-App on my Android phone does not work. When I am normally connected to LAN, SMB works.
I am also able to access my SatReceiver with DreamEPG - but I am not able to ping the Windows computer or access it with SMB.
Within the LAN without VPN everything works.
Also the connection to NAS is possible.

Sorry - it was the windows firewall. But from the old router, the connection worked from the same subnet. o_O

Ok, now it works after configuring the windows firewall. Current I am using the ASUS original firmware. I hope i can manage it with Merlin to.

Last edited: