What's new

When does "Adaptive QoS - Monitor" work?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

chudak

Occasional Visitor
I have RT-AC87R router and "Adaptive QoS - Monitor" when I run say speed test sometimes works and sometime does not.

Usually, when the "Apps analysis" switch toggled and starts working and then stops.

Anybody figured out how to make/set it in such a way that it performs as expected?

Thanks in advance.

I have RT-AC87R router and "Adaptive QoS - Monitor" when I run say speed test sometimes works and sometime does not.

Usually, when the "Apps analysis" switch toggled and starts working and then stops.

Anybody figured out how to make/set it in such a way that it performs as expected?

Thanks in advance.

Wow, so far no reply !
Is it something that working fine to everyone?
Pls help me understand :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Traffic Monitor is pretty glitched for me, both with QoS on and off. The only results that seem to be correct for my network are the "per device" numbers.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!