What's new

WTFast Setup ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

There is 1 very important concern about WTFast, how well does it work with p2p based games like GTA 5 and space engineers? Basically games that communicate directly with other players rather than go through the server.

ISP's are either peers or customers - peers don't pay, and customers do..
While this is true, there are different pricing schemes and they do try to lower their costs, as research show that the most dominant policy actually implemented is "hot potato" - just get rid of other ISPs packets ASAP...
some recent work are trying to find a way to achieve end-to-end tunneling with minimal effort and cost based on the current state of the Internet infrastructure.
ARROW (link below) is one such example. Maybe they are after something like that...

http://delivery.acm.org/10.1145/263..._=1450771622_688251f4c11a9e95107e71dc6c7e1b61

I got a notice today that my WTFast subscription has expired. As a owner of the Asus RT-AC88U router, I was under the impression that I would get the basic WTFast for one device for free. I also got an email from WTFast stating the same. Not sure what I need to do to get the basic WTFast subscription for free. Thoughts?? Is there a code or something that needs to be put in on my WTFast account??

I got a notice today that my WTFast subscription has expired. As a owner of the Asus RT-AC88U router, I was under the impression that I would get the basic WTFast for one device for free. I also got an email from WTFast stating the same. Not sure what I need to do to get the basic WTFast subscription for free. Thoughts?? Is there a code or something that needs to be put in on my WTFast account??
As far as I read about, you have one client free with limited traffic (they don't specify the traffic limit you have).
Then you can add more clients and/or unlimited traffic by paying a subscription.
Maybe another user with an AC88U will make it more clear.
I'm still waiting mine so I'm based on what I was reading.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk