What's new

2018 in review

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thanks for this post;
Is it possible to add Shadowsocks proxy in vpn clients to next firmware versions of ASUSwrt Merlin for rt-ac87u or for all asus routers?

I have no plan to add any other VPN technology to the firmware, sorry.

Thanks for this post;
Is it possible to add Shadowsocks proxy in vpn clients to next firmware versions of ASUSwrt Merlin for rt-ac87u or for all asus routers?

You can set it up yourself. I've got it running on my AC-68u. Honestly though, look at Wireguard rather than Shadowsocks.

Unless Asus bakes one of these in to their router I highly doubt we'll get official support....

You can set it up yourself. I've got it running on my AC-68u. Honestly though, look at Wireguard rather than Shadowsocks.

Unless Asus bakes one of these in to their router I highly doubt we'll get official support....
Thank you for your advice, How can I set up Shadowsocks client in Merlin firmware? Can you explain the method of doing it or give me a link about it?

Thank you Eric for all the hard work you do!

Thank you for the continued dedication to this project. I admit I check this forum pretty much daily to see what's new and how the next release is progressing along. And though I don't often dive into the alpha releases, I do try the betas and am committed to running the final releases as soon as they are available. Your work is always thorough and well tested. I hope everyone who benefits from your work will paypal you a token of their gratification - at least once a year (consider it a small subscription fee). :)

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!