What's new

[384.18_Alpha Builds] Testing all variants

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Connectivity has been stable on this alpha for me for a few days, but system log > wireless log is empty. I’ve tried clearing cache and reloading. Single AX88u

I was having same issue, changing browser to edge fixed for me. However with that said it is not really solution just band aid.

Tried Firefox Nightly, Edge Canary, Edge built-in, Internet Explorer, none of them work with wireless log. Using a single AX88.

Smaller AX kernels ? maybe.
which kernel is the AX running on? Everything I have on k5.3+ is running very nicely: RasPi4 kodi box, daily driver internet machine...

@heysoundude
Linux version 4.1.52 (merlin@ubuntu-dev) (gcc version 5.5.0 (Buildroot 2017.11.1))

Snipaste_2020-05-12_01-04-52.png

ohhh, 8591 has the new QoS...that'll be 18_1 then?

ohhh, 8591 has the new QoS...that'll be 18_1 then?

1) I don't support the TUF-AX3000, so that is irrelevant
2) Firmware releases are completely useless to me, I need source code to implement anything

To the people complaining about an empty wireless log - please read previous posts. This has already been answered, and reading existing posts before running (and reporting) on an alpha software is generally a really good idea...

To the people complaining about an empty wireless log - please read previous posts. This has already been answered, and reading existing posts before running (and reporting) on an alpha software is generally a really good idea...
I did read the entire thread before posting and i cant find any answer anywhere?

I haven't tested on a stable build to see if this issue exists there as well, however when the AX-3000/58U is set to WPA2/WPA3 mode, newly connecting an Xbox One to that network results in an error that the Xbox only supports WPA/WPA2 encryption. However dropping the router to WPA2, connecting the Xbox, then putting the router back to WPA2/WPA3 the Xbox stays connected.

It’s quiet ‘round here. Too quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s quiet ‘round here. Too quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be because this release is only directed to the relatively small number of users of the AX supported routers.:) It effectively leaves out the far larger group of every other supported router.

Yes, it is too quiet. I keep wanting to post here 'no issues at all' for both RT-AX88U and RT-AX58U models.

But that just seems like I'm making a loud noise in a library. :) :p:D

Yes, it is too quiet. I keep wanting to post here 'no issues at all' for both RT-AX88U and RT-AX58U models.

But that just seems like I'm making a loud noise in a library. :) :p:D
Same ...installed alpha a few days ago with no issues!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!