What's new

AC 3100 2.4HZ BAND LOW NET SPEED WEAK

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Actually, your RSSI is -60 dBm, his -39 dBm is A LOT stronger signal. In fact, I wonder if the signal is too strong and causing problems. I've seen that happen on my fork.

@popo nyundo
Can you put some more distance to your client?

Also, just a reminder that the RX/TX rates in the gui are dynamic.....the router/client will automatically throttle down if not being used. Make sure you are checking the numbers with a transfer in progress.
Strange. I have zero bandwidth issues. Network is strong, giving great download and upload speeds. I meant -60 sorry.

Strange. I have zero bandwidth issues. Network is strong, giving great download and upload speeds. I meant -60 sorry.
Nothing wrong with -60 dBm.....
My clients range from about -50 dBm (one room away, about 10 ft) to -62 dBm (about 50 ft away...many walls and obstructions).

I'm pretty sure its your infinix phone that is the problem. Have you tried 2.4 ghz with other devices?

a neighbours defective 2.4G device could be the issue too, maybe a bad weather station, baby phone or something like this.
would need a specialized team to measure all 2.4 frequencies surrounding you.

Test it on other location or with other router will be more useful.
Can you connect your PC/laptop to a phone 2.4G hotspot with full speed and differnent distances? Then the frequencies around must be almost clear to use.

PS: microwave ofen can only be a problem if on the one hand defective (bad microwave isolation) and on the other hand turned on (heating), so not really a problem at all!