What's new

Ac68u dlna

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DA_MAXX

New Around Here
I have an ARRIS 3341 Home Network Gateway from my cable provider. This box is my phone adapter, cable tv, and modem. It has built-in wireless router, dhcp, etc. I have the 68U connected to it and configured in AP mode, with a static IP. The 68U has 374.4561 firmware. I have a WD, USB3, 1TB, NTFS, drive attached with DLNA enabled.

My computers can see the drive with no issues. I even added drive mappings. My phone and tablet works fine with the AiCloud app.

My issue is with my cable box clients (MoCA). Under home network, my WIN8 pc, with all the users, show up on the list. The ASUS isn't there. It was there a couple of times and I was able to stream a movie. It keeps dropping out from the list. I changed MNT points and it worked once. I've unmounted, rebooted the AC68U and even my home network gateway and clients. Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!