What's new

Additional Device Icons

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Virtual Machines...

VMWare.pngVMWARE 2.pngVM.png Hyper V.pngHyper V 2.png

Last edited:
How did you get the Apple Watch to show up in the router?

(I have never seen mine)
It doesn’t show up often. Usually notice it appear as connected with if my phone has been turned off for a while, or if I’ve forgot to put my watch on and gone out and took my phone with me. Think if it can’t connect to your phone via BT it tries finding it via Wi-Fi.

A good quality Roku would be nice that matches the default icons...

Last edited:
Once icons are uploaded, they appear to be loaded to /jffs/usericon by mac address, to improve undersstanding of icon content and save space on duplicate icons, I moved the icon to a file name that was descriptive and then linked by mac address

cd /jffs/usericon
mv 0011D932561B.log TiVo.log
ln -s TiVo.log 0011D932561B.log
ln -s TiVo.log 0011D932F2E7.log
ln -s TiVo.log 0011D93D6FCD.log
ln -s TiVo.log 0011D97EB9EC.log
ln -s TiVo.log 0011D995332D.log

Last edited:
Security Cameras, Webcams

These are OUTSTANDING! :cool: I didn't realize how much I miss color and beauty — wow! Got any for the Drobo fs/5n NAS?

Hope my reply is not too late... I made up an icon with the default icons... Windows Notebook. In fact, I tailor made icons for all my devices... very much better than those build-in icons.

Ronny, Thanks! It's hard to fathom why ASUS left a Windows laptop out of their icon sets. I grabbed this one and thank you for posting it. - Sky