What's new

Additional Device Icons

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hey guys, I made some color-coded icons based on the view from the Asus iOS management app. I made these with a simplistic design and color-coded them by vendor (e.g. Apple, Android, etc.) so that devices can be identified quickly without much drill down. Here's a couple of examples. If anybody wants to see more let know (there's 26 total) and if you have a special request, I'd be willing to do that as well since I created a template and can make them in a few minutes.

Attachments

• androidphone.png
    androidphone.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 551
  • iphonex.png
    iphonex.png
    3 KB · Views: 512
Hey guys, I made some color-coded icons based on the view from the Asus iOS management app. I made these with a simplistic design and color-coded them by vendor (e.g. Apple, Android, etc.) so that devices can be identified quickly without much drill down. Here's a couple of examples. If anybody wants to see more let know (there's 26 total) and if you have a special request, I'd be willing to do that as well since I created a template and can make them in a few minutes.

I for one would love to see more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one would love to see more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A/V-receivers. I have a Yamaha.

Good choice. I didn't already have a Yamaha AV receiver and the Yamaha logo contains a darker shade of purple. The two icons I posted earlier have lighter color codes, so the icons are black on color. The Yamaha gives me a chance to show white on color. ;)

Attachments

• av_yamaha.png
    av_yamaha.png
    3 KB · Views: 468
Gimme a few to make the watches. Working on some household projects today. I have TCL and LG smart TV icons as well as the Amazon Fire Stick. Would you like another brand or something more generic?

Attachments

• firetv.png
    firetv.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 485
  • lgtv.png
    lgtv.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 603
  • tcltv.png
    tcltv.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 481
Gimme a few to make the watches. Working on some household projects today. I have TCL and LG smart TV icons as well as the Amazon Fire Stick. Would you like another brand or something more generic?
Samsung TV

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Here's a couple of smart watches.

Attachments

• androidwatch.png
    androidwatch.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 405
  • applewatch.png
    applewatch.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 573
3 Roku players and Apple TV.

Attachments

• rokuexpress.png
    rokuexpress.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 461
  • rokupremiere.png
    rokupremiere.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 447
  • rokuultra.png
    rokuultra.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 573
  • appletv.png
    appletv.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 601
Xbox and PS icons.

Attachments

• ps4.png
    ps4.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 708
  • xbox.png
    xbox.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 702
Some minor improvements I made to my iPhone icons.

Attachments

• iphone.png
    iphone.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 495
  • iphonex.png
    iphonex.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 423
Anybody have Amazon devices? Here's 3 different Echo models.

Attachments

• echo.png
    echo.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 543
  • echodot.png
    echodot.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 661
  • echoshow.png
    echoshow.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 512