What's new

Additional Device Icons

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

And Dell's gaming brand.

Attachments

• aliendesktop.png
    aliendesktop.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 388
  • alienlaptop.png
    alienlaptop.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 377
Asus PC's and their gaming brand.

Attachments

• asusdesktop.png
    asusdesktop.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 426
  • asuslaptop.png
    asuslaptop.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 404
  • asusrogdesktop.png
    asusrogdesktop.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 427
  • asusroglaptop.png
    asusroglaptop.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 414
Finally, here's the Lenovo machines. Hope you guys enjoy them. I think I'm done for a bit. :)

Attachments

• lenovolaptop.png
    lenovolaptop.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 505
  • lenovopdesktop.png
    lenovopdesktop.png
    5 KB · Views: 376
There's a stock icon for a Linux workstation. I don't have any Linux machines so I haven't made any.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 6.49.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 6.49.51 PM.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 546
Yes, just didn't know if there was a standalone one, as my Linux device is not a workstation. Thanks!

What kind of Linux device do you have? SoC/embedded? Laptop? I could always make you an icon. ;)

If you have a Sense electric monitoring system here is an icon for it.

Attachments

• sense.png
    sense.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 333
Hi !

Here is my contribution, a complete pack of transparent icons :

amazon-echo-dot-2018.png amazon-echo-plus-2018.png amazon-fire-tv-stick-2019-frandroid.png Ampoule.png ATOTOA6.png

PS : There's too much icons to share here, and I can't upload a zip file directly on the forum, so here's a link to my dropbox, please let me know if there's any risk for my dropbox personal content doing so, that's the first time I share from my Dropbox on a public place !
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qp24poeaon0rmro/AABkRCtd5zPRC6dSPLPnqQxVa?dl=0

Hi,
here's two more that where missing. To find more for you easily, just go on google images and type "[xxxxxx] transparent imagesize:300x300", clic on the image you want, and look on the right to see if the image appears on sort of a checkerboard instead of the white or black background. If so, it's a transparent one ;) You can play with the "300x300", adjusting sizes to find other pictures, but try to stay on squarred ones to avoid resizing. I had to cut some images on a trasparent background because I couldn't find them with the method described, using GIMP (free). Not too complicated, but it would be hard for me to explain in english, so I'll let you search for tutos ;)
Détecteur-douverture-Ajax-coloris-blanc-300x300.png
DetecteurMouvement.png

You also can use Paint 3D and any phot0 or use a jpeg file you find, edit it then save it as a *.png file. Just a note the router will display jpeg images as icons with no issue than perhaps using more memory.

Yes, I forgot to tell about *.png^^ And didn't try with Paint3D, just tried with "normal" paint, which didn't work, then used Gimp, as I already knew this program ;)

Do these icons survive a factory reset (and jffs wipe)?

I set up my router from scratch, but somehow still had a Belkin icon that I don't see in the default set.

I think they do get wiped because they are added to /jffs/usericon folder. But there are some that seem to appear that aren't in the default set. I don't know where they come from.

Could I request some icons for VM Incrediblepbx & Vitalpbx? Thanx in advance for any icons created on my behalf. It can also be a generic pbx if not able to get specific branded ones.

Here's a transparent Roomba 960, in 70 x 70 px, at 6½ KB. Btw, I'm liking https://www.online-image-editor.com/ for fiddling with the image transparencies. I've always had issues trying to make that work in Paint… along with other things.

Attachments

• Roomba_70x.png
    Roomba_70x.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
Could I request some icons for VM Incrediblepbx & Vitalpbx? Thanx in advance for any icons created on my behalf. It can also be a generic pbx if not able to get specific branded ones.

Do you want stylized clip art or transparent photos?