What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Do you like to add Google Drive support for AiCloud?

• Total voters

petrmenzel

New Around Here
Hi, is there any idea in the future to add ability to upload files to Google Drive via AiCloud 2.0 - Smart Sync?
Untitled.png

or onedrive i think bouth its good idea.

I have tried WebStorage and Dropbox. None of them do not work correctly with this Smart Sync from Asus. WebStorage is piece of **** and Dropbox is not supported. None of them is able to upload files deep than in the /mnt/FTP/first_name_of_folder. After monkey business with Dropbox setting for this I have get many system files on the USB stick beside the folder I wanted to sync. It would be fine if there will be option to sync via Google Drive etc. in easy way. I will write to Asus. But I think that the discussion about this could be helpful for others to do not try to get it to work.

Error sync.PNG

Since Asus's AiCloud competes with those other clouds I wouldn't expect them to add support in their app. And those others aren't going to write an app for Asus to embed in their routers

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!