What's new

AiMesh remove binding of offline device

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

calzor suzay

Regular Contributor
How do you remove the binding of a device to a node when it's offline as in it doesn't appear in the AiMesh list?
I forced a device to bind to a node as it's a lot closer to the one it likes to connect to but now I can't see it at all and can't unbind it as a consequence.

I had a similar situation and ended up removing the node then re-attaching it. It worked but hopefully someone can suggest a less drastic solution.

Couldn't find a sensible way to remove it, seems a bit of a short site in the implementation but bizarrely/luckily or maybe how it's supposed to work it randomly popped up in the list as offline and I quickly removed before it vanished again.

Seems the AiMesh is laggy, slower than network map with the quickest being the wireless log but that only shows the primary node.
Not sure how much work there is but a lot of improvement could be made in this area :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!