What's new

AiProtection in 384.5 work or no?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Works fine for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 14.06.13.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 14.06.13.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 847
I have 0 hits in all puncts for a month. Please show me your malicious sites blocking list. I try to visit these sites to check protection works.

Mine works fine did you enable all the features?

Sure. Before update from previous version, i had external attacks every day. After update i cleared all events and hit, and now I still have 0 hits. I I have tried to restart aiprotection from web interface, and from ssh. Please show me your malicious sites blocking list. I try to visit these sites to check protection works.

I have 0 hits in all puncts for a month. Please show me your malicious sites blocking list. I try to visit these sites to check protection works.

The most recent one I have is for whirlweath.com - but maybe you're on to something, as that was on May 22. I can't recall when I installed 384.5, though (and I'm also running Skynet).

I've been getting two way ips hits throughout.. and now on the alpha too. Malicious yes blocking more sporadic and b nothing since 13 June but I've had week long gaps before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me two-way IPS has been empty for all recent 86u firmwares.

Family members do get hits on 56u and 68u.

However, it’s probably not the model, but something else that causes this. No clue what...

I have two AC56U, there are no hits. I have to say that both score a Perfect TruStealth at grc.com. So, I have opened no ports on the firewall and UPnP is off.

On my 3100 ive never had any hit u till 384.5. Since installing ive had 9 blocked malicous sites related to adsense or something. I havent done anything differently. If i had to guess it didnt work before 384.5 but works now for me at least

I checked this problem. The protection works, but no new hits and no log events do not appear until the e-mail notification is not used. If I enable e-mail notification for this protection, then all hits and events, including those that occurred before, are displayed correctly.

that is strange.. I unfortunately don't have gmail and have never been able to use the email notification and mine works fine.

Add me to those who no longer see new AiProtection events after updating to 384.5. Previously on 384.4_2 I was getting daily hits for "Malicious Sites" and "Two-Way IPS". RT-AC68P Router with email notifications turned off.

Last edited:
AiProtection working fine here with lates alpha on ac3100.

I checked this problem. The protection works, but no new hits and no log events do not appear until the e-mail notification is not used. If I enable e-mail notification for this protection, then all hits and events, including those that occurred before, are displayed correctly.

I have the same problem. I think it started with 384.4,... Using AC88U... Protection seems to work but no hits. I think also email alerts are not working

Add me to those who no longer see new AiProtection events after updating to 384.5. Previously on 384.4_2 I was getting daily hits for "Malicious Sites" and "Two-Way IPS". RT-AC68P Router with email notifications turned off.
Update: A few days ago I turned on email alerts and now I am seeing hits. However, I have yet to received any emails.

I get email alerts in 384.5 but its hit n miss... almost as though it either delays and bunches several together or only send an email once until another type of block has occurred.. possibly to avoid email spamming.. not sure yet but it is working.

My feeling is that it’s depending on the signature version. Right now on version 2.078 I get nothing, but on the previous one I got a lot.
Emails have never worked for me.