What's new

AiProtection in 384.5 work or no?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Add me to those who no longer see new AiProtection events after updating to 384.5. Previously on 384.4_2 I was getting daily hits for "Malicious Sites" and "Two-Way IPS". RT-AC68P Router with email notifications turned off.
I'm wondering why no body has provided an explanation for this: Ever since 384.5, email notifications must be on (even if those notifications don't make it through the Gmail system). Prior to 384.5, email notifications did not need to be turned on to see AiProtection events.

I'm wondering why no body has provided an explanation for this: Ever since 384.5, email notifications must be on (even if those notifications don't make it through the Gmail system). Prior to 384.5, email notifications did not need to be turned on to see AiProtection events.
Actually I don't have email notifications on but I can still see the events in the GUI with no issues, running 384.8 alpha one

Im on 384.5 and can see the events in the gui just fine. Also email seems to work ok. I do notice if u have several events rapidly it jus sends one email saying there were 12 events

Im on 384.5 and can see the events in the gui just fine. Also email seems to work ok. I do notice if u have several events rapidly it jus sends one email saying there were 12 events
Email notification must be off to experience this issue. At the time this thread was started, I wasn't the only one reporting this issue.

Last edited:
Actually I don't have email notifications on but I can still see the events in the GUI with no issues, running 384.8 alpha one
I'm on 384.6. My router is RT-AC68P. If I turn off email notifications I stop receiving events in the GUI. Worked fine until 384.5. WTH? At the time this thread was started, I wasn't the only one reporting this issue.

Last edited:
Email notification must be off to to experience this issue. At the time this thread was started, I wasn't the only one reporting this issue.
I just recent enabled email notification but could always see the hits in the gui

I'm on 384.6. My router is RT-AC68P. If I turn off email notifications I stop receiving events in the GUI. Worked fine until 384.5. WTH? At the time this thread was started, I wasn't the only one reporting this issue.
I just recent enabled email notification but could always see the hits in the gui
Apparently it's related to the RT-AC68P router or a configuration option that is unrelated to AiProtection? I would sure like to know what's going on!

Last edited:
Apparently it's related to the RT-AC68P router or a configuration option unrelated to AiProtection? I would sure like to know what's going on!

It's working on my AC68u, had some hits on Two-way IPS 3 days ago.