What's new

[alpha] Asuswrt-RMerlin 380.68 pre-release

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed latest fw, and all is working well.
Great Work RMerlin!

On A Technical Note:
Thanks for replacing the temperature graph.
Drivers, settings, etc are all mumbo jumbo.
The real information is in the temperature graph :)
Unless you talk to my cousin Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher, who thinks the future is ball-bearings. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fletch_(film)

Last edited:
I experienced an unusual loss of icons in the webUI of RT-AC68R after updating with 380.68 alpha 2 from 380.67 beta #. I missed out on the instructions for the instant alpha firmware to do a page refresh flush as instructed. It works with Chrome 61 when doing Shift+F5. Got the icons back and looks awesome.

Thanks for replacing the temperature graph.
I can confirm that the 380.68_alpha2-g4b3b19c brings back the Administration -> Performance tuning -tab with temp graph.

BTW, I somehow missed the earlier message (first) posted by Mr. @Clark Griswald concerning this issue. My bad. Sorry about that.

Anyway, it's fixed now. So we are all happy :)

"I'm guessing it means for example both applications use 3074, it will redirect to a different port."

Vexira, this is what I was thinking to. If that is correct, wouldn't it be the answer to the open NAT on multiple gaming consoles. That was the 1st thing I thought of when I saw it.
Yes it would, if assuming the ports are in the correct range, in theory. Did you end up testing the latest stock firmware?

I experienced an unusual loss of icons in the webUI of RT-AC68R after updating with 380.68 alpha 2 from 380.67 beta #. I missed out on the instructions for the instant alpha firmware to do a page refresh flush as instructed. It works with Chrome 61 when doing Shift+F5. Got the icons back and looks awesome.

Installing alpha software without first reading the changelog is a bad idea.

Flashed the latest alpha of the 3 and for some reasons the upload on qos didnt stay at its limit of 41.5MBs.Download did.
Changed it and applied and then changed it back and it worked.

I can confirm this has been fixed from testing on my AC88U routers:

Asuswrt-Merlin Changelog
========================
380.68 Beta (xx-xxx-2017)
- FIXED: Progress report would go to 200% if you changed a setting
and started or stopped an OpenVPN client or server.

Closing this, please use the official Beta thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.