What's new

Anyone having login problems lately

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

As long as you don't close firefox all is OK. Once you close and reopen firefox, and then go to snbforums.com, firefox behaves as if the accept cookies are not allowed. You then go to firefox, settings, security, search for the snb cookies, delete them, reload the snbforums.com page, re-login and all is OK until you close and reload firefox...then the cycle repeats.

This does not occur in Safari or the new Duck Duck Go browser...just Firefox

Same thing for Microsoft Edge Version 100.0.1185.39 (Official build) (64-bit).

No issues on openSUSE Linux 15.4 with Chromium 99

Same thing as the post above mine. Except with the latest MS Edge.

As long as you don't close firefox all is OK. Once you close and reopen firefox, and then go to snbforums.com, firefox behaves as if the accept cookies are not allowed. You then go to firefox, settings, security, search for the snb cookies, delete them, reload the snbforums.com page, re-login and all is OK until you close and reload firefox...then the cycle repeats.

This does not occur in Safari or the new Duck Duck Go browser...just Firefox
I am having the same issue as well. When I close Edge or Chrome it the snbforums is logged out when I reopen the browser.

Okay, seems to be a version 100 and/or browser issue. It's Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on several sites.

MS Edge, almost 20 hours later, same issues, multiple devices.

I just figured it out on Edge. It changed itself to clearing cookies and site data on every exit...on it's own. I never touched that setting.

@Paliv, that setting wasn't set/changed for me (and still having issues...).

And I should specifically point out that no other websites have this issue either. It's just SNB, for now.

Last edited:
@Paliv, that setting wasn't set/changed for me (and still having issues...).

And I should specifically point out that no other websites have this issue either. It's just SNB, for now.
That's unfortunate. Did you clear cookies as well as site data. When I just deleted the SNBForum cookies it didn't fix the issue.

I don't see any issues on Chrome Version 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit) or Edge Version 100.0.1185.39 (Official build) (64-bit). I did try with uBlock Origin enabled/disabled - the login status stays the same on browser open/close and all the page links work properly. I don't use Firefox.

One visit earlier this week I was unexpectedly logged out (can't remember where; either Safari on iOS/iPadOS/macOS or Firefox on Windows...), but only once.
Had it again today; Firefox 99.0.1 (64-bits) on Windows 10 Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1645).

Another user reports having to log in every time he visits the site. Problem happens with Chrome and Edge. After clearing browser cache and cookies and disabling his adblocker (not specified which one), Edge works, but Chrome doesn't.

Happening again for me - not keeping me logged in on Chrome Version 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Weird...