What's new

Asus Ax89x connecting from outside via Wan.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Gribnik

Occasional Visitor
Hello dear forum users. Please help me to solve the issue. The router has a static external IP, connected via OpenVPN to Nord VPN. I can't connect to the router from outside (Wan). When I disconnect from Nord VPN, the connection to the router works without problems.

How are you testing? What settings have you changed/added in Nord VPN?

Hello. Help me please solve the problem. There is a router Asus Ax89x revision b1. The router is connected to an Internet provider using the PPPoE protocol and has a dedicated static IP address. The router is connected to the Nord VPN service using the Open VPN protocol. I cannot remotely access my router when it is connected to the Nord VPN service. As soon as I disable the VPN connection in the router, then remote access to the router is possible. What do I need to do in order to remotely connect to the router without disconnecting it from the Nord VPN service? Thank you.