What's new

ASUS firmware will change the verification method

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi R Merlin May I say Thank you for everyones awesome work.
and in response to your reply how do I do that? do I wait for the update or can i go ahead now? I'm very new to networks, but very slowly trying to learn things by playing and resetting. Any help would be awesome thanks

380.61 beta is compatible with the new validation system. You can also flash older builds by using the firmware recovery mode (which still works for the time being).

380.61 beta is compatible with the new validation system. You can also flash older builds by using the firmware recovery mode (which still works for the time being).
Still in beta since, 03/28/2016, ASUS RT-AC87R Firmware version 9.0.0.4.380.2695?

Thanks for the update, much appreciated Merlin..) thanks
I actually updated last night and am very happy so far still getting my head around it but love it so far. i am trying to work out how to leave say the TV out of the openVPN settings so it gets full bandwidth. Ill get there eventually. i was going to ask in a few days if i couldn't get it. oh and do I supposed to have Tor enebled? I use torGaurd.
thanks again guys.

??? I only asked once sorry

That's simply the title of the thread he was linking (as people kept asking that question last year when Tim created the thread with that title). It wasn't targeted at you.

o_O yes, as you can see from the download page there was never an officially released 2695. They jumped directly to 3459.

This topic has run its course, and all the recent posts have been completely off-topic. Locking this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!