What's new

Beta Asus GT-AX6000 beta firmware version 9.0.0.6_102_33874 (2024/02/23)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

does anyone know what this actually is? is this in merlin nowadays, what does it do (it's not the trend micro signature file) and are there actually any updates coming? I'm thinking to switch back to merlin, the theme is so ugly
1715269430096.png

does anyone know what this actually is? is this in merlin nowadays, what does it do (it's not the trend micro signature file) and are there actually any updates coming? I'm thinking to switch back to merlin, the theme is so ugly
View attachment 58592
I believe this has to do with the ASUS Security Daemon (ASD). They probably added the toggle after they bricked a bunch of routers last year with an update. It isn't in the current 388.7 version of Merlin, at least not for my AX88U Pro.

a new version of the original Asus firmware has just been released after almost a year of waiting, the new version is 3.0.0.6.102_34791_385, I haven't had the chance to try it yet and I don't know the changelogs

a new version of the original Asus firmware has just been released after almost a year of waiting, the new version is 3.0.0.6.102_34791_385, I haven't had the chance to try it yet and I don't know the changelogs

Firmware version 3.0.0.6_102_34791-g92f56f9_385-g2830d
- Release Note -

Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
- Added new iptv profile NowTV.
- Resolved AiMesh-related issues to provide stable backhaul connection.
- Resolved GUI issues to ensure that the user interface is even more user-friendly.
- Updated server list of game radar.
- Fixed client traffic monitor card.
- Fixed v6plus related issues.
- Added OCN support.
- Added Ds-Lite support.
- Fixed the registration failure after reboot when using account based DDNS.
- Fixed the issue that did not send report operation after acquiring the MAP rules.
- Fixed getting IPv6 address if setting hinet MOD mesh even DUT disable IPv6.
- Fixed an issue where DHCP discover packets were not being filtered when the hinet MOD mesh IPTV profile was set.
- Fixed offline RE can't be removed successfully.
- Fixed 5GHz WiFi LED control radio disabled case.
- Fixed DDNS server error occurs when registering DDNS with app.-
- Resolved OpenVPN server TAP Mode Issue.
- Corrected a bug encountered when adding a rule to the network services filter.
- Resolved Wi-Fi connectivity issues on Android 14.
- Fixed an issue where the system would reboot when parental control had empty enabled rules for a client.
- Fixed various issues related to AiCloud functionality.

Security Fixes:
- Fixed several curl vulnerabilities.
- Fixed command Injection Issue after authentication.
- Fixed code execution in custom OVPN.
- Fixed CVE-2023-48795, CVE-2023-41913
- Implemented a workaround patch for CVE-2023-5678 & CVE-2024-0727.
- Addressed a stack buffer overflow vulnerability in the WPS method on ASUS router devices to enhance security.
- Fixed command injection vulnerability.
- Fixed the ARP poisoning vulnerability.
- Fixed code execution in custom OVPN.
- Fixed stack buffer overflow in lighttpd.
- Fixed the XSS and Self-reflected HTML injection vulnerability.

https://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-gt-ax6000-firmware-version-3-0-0-6-102_34791.90247/

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!