What's new

Asus merlin on N66U no traffic monitoring

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kungfuman

New Around Here
Having used only the stock firmware before, i was intrigued to try the merlin firmware, especially the traffic monitoring. I,ve got the latest build merlin loaded in.

I cant seem to get the traffic monitoring to work though. I've set it on under the tools setting and enabled the usb logging but when i go under the traffic monitoring tab, no real time data is shown. Some have said here it could be a browser issue so i've tried IE, chrome and opera and they're all the same. The sys log is clear too.

Any ideas what it could be and if theres a setting I've missed?

Note: When NAT Acceleration is enabled, the wired network traffic bypasses the CPU, which may affect the accuracy of Traffic Monitor.

This issue has been noted several times! Go back to 380.57, set up traffic monitoring to USB then upgrade to the latest. You will need to use the recovery tool to go back.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

right, I've rolled back to 380.57 and NAT acceleration is disabled (as has been from start) but there's still no real time traffic monitoring per IP! any ideas what else I can try?

thanks, thats solved it. Did a factory reset and reconfigured everything and had traffic monitoring per ip working. Then upgraded to 380.61.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!