What's new

ASUS RT-AC3200 Firmware - Official Releases

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

If you read up a couple posts you will see that I was concerned about jumping a couple versions. That is what I was referring to when I say 'everything seems to be ok'. To answer your questions I am on the latest now, 3.0.0.4.378_9459. 'No drop', not sure what you mean. I don't see any devices dropping the Wifi if thats what you mean. 'Smart thing'? If you mean Smart Connect I don't use it as I haven't yet learned how to set up the rules properly.
Can u try it and use smart settings to default and see if u get dropped connection? Thx

OK I've switched it on, and left everything at the defaults. All devices disconnected and I had to re-connect them all, no big deal. It's only been a few minutes but so far no problems. Devices are streaming, surfing and no disconnects.

I'll watch things and see how it goes...

OK I've switched it on, and left everything at the defaults. All devices disconnected and I had to re-connect them all, no big deal. It's only been a few minutes but so far no problems. Devices are streaming, surfing and no disconnects.

I'll watch things and see how it goes...
U use smart settings right? So how the drop? Bo connection dropped? And u use mac? Are there drops thx

U use smart settings right? So how the drop? Bo connection dropped? And u use mac? Are there drops thx
Not sure what you mean by smart settings? I currently have all the Smart Connect at the defaults. So far no drops. 'Bo' connection? I have Mac's and PC's on my network.

Edit: If by 'smart settings' you mean the Smart Connect Rules, those are at the defaults.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by smart settings? I currently have all the Smart Connect at the defaults. So far no drops. 'Bo' connection? I have Mac's and PC's on my network.

Edit: If by 'smart settings' you mean the Smart Connect Rules, those are at the defaults.
Yea. That thing. Anyway thx. U use stock fw?

So. Any new news? :)
No, which is good I guess. I have not seen any dropped connections. Network speeds are normal. VPN connections are working normally.
My network is comprised of iMacs, PC's, iPhones, iPads, Playstation, and a Synology server. The Synology server is the only device hard wired to the router.

Edit: Now that the work week is here the network will get used a bit differently. So I'll watch it and see what happens.

No, which is good I guess. I have not seen any dropped connections. Network speeds are normal. VPN connections are working normally.
My network is comprised of iMacs, PC's, iPhones, iPads, Playstation, and a Synology server. The Synology server is the only device hard wired to the router.

Edit: Now that the work week is here the network will get used a bit differently. So I'll watch it and see what happens.
Thx and. If i can know. Did u set the radio band manual settings? Like enable thing on radio like 5ghz-1? Thx so much for ur help

Thx and. If i can know. Did u set the radio band manual settings? Like enable thing on radio like 5ghz-1? Thx so much for ur help
Not understanding your question. Attached is a pic of my settings (which is default settings).

rule.png

So no more hourly disconnects with key rotation set at 3600 sec on stock FW ? Or have the found a fix ?

Hey guys. Anyway is there like someway that i can check if the router is real? Like no counterfeit? If there any counterfeit item. How to identify it? Thz

Hey guys. Anyway is there like someway that i can check if the router is real? Like no counterfeit? If there any counterfeit item. How to identify it? Thz

First stop; where did you buy it from?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!