What's new

ASUS RT-AC88U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.45717

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

No, it's not an issue with the firmware, it's a design decision that may impact me. I'll know more once the source code is available (it isn't yet).

I just updated to this firmware today so I haven't had any time to evaluate it yet.

It's a terrible update for me. I was using a firmware that was about 6 months old. Now I get constant disconnect on my 2.4 signal. My nest products keep disconnecting. I have a kasa power bar that uses b, g, n on 2.4 and I notice the wifi signal regularly blinks on the unit having an issue. Not sure what the deal is but very disappointed.

It's a terrible update for me. I was using a firmware that was about 6 months old. Now I get constant disconnect on my 2.4 signal. My nest products keep disconnecting. I have a kasa power bar that uses b, g, n on 2.4 and I notice the wifi signal regularly blinks on the unit having an issue. Not sure what the deal is but very disappointed.

You may need to do a full reset to factory defaults. Please see the link in my signature below for the M&M Config to get your router back to a good known state.

It's Sunday and I've still not encountered any issues yet with this firmware.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!