What's new

Asus RT-AX86U How to stop hackers...Nothing works

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sorry, but your pictures are very difficult to read. Can you explain what part of that you think is a problem?

I can see that there are some connection attempts from 167.248.133.51. This is from the Censys port scanner. This is perfectly normal because your exposing your router's VPN server to the internet.
Not sure. Wireshark has many quic protected payload references. Router logs show certificate replacement at very specific times which coincide with rogue family members coming and goings. Also on my win11 event logs I see reference to Linix and
Sorry, but your pictures are very difficult to read. Can you explain what part of that you think is a problem?

I can see that there are some connection attempts from 167.248.133.51. This is from the Censys port scanner. This is perfectly normal because your exposing your router's VPN server to the internet.
Not sure. Wireshark has many quic protected payload references. Router logs show certificate replacement at very specific times which coincide with rogue family members coming and goings. Also on my win11 event logs I see reference to Linix install.

Not sure. Wireshark has many quic protected payload references. Router logs show certificate replacement at very specific times which coincide with rogue family members coming and goings. Also on my win11 event logs I see reference to Linix and

Not sure. Wireshark has many quic protected payload references. Router logs show certificate replacement at very specific times which coincide with rogue family members coming and goings. Also on my win11 event logs I see reference to Linix install.

I believe your keyboard got hacked too. :)

Sorry, you'll have to be more specific and provide the information you're looking at in a readable format. We don't know anything about your "rogue family members".

So far everything looks normal (from what I can see).

Not sure what you mean. There is way more to the story than I wish to share.
My advice is that you contact a professional who might be able to directly assist you with this. The amount of help you can get from free volunteers on a public forum is limited, especially as they can't get the full picture.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!