Beta ASUSWRT 386 RC2 public beta with full functions AiMesh 2.0 (continued)

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

EvilP

New Around Here
Using this firmware with a pair of XT8 with AiMesh, I've notice issues with WiFi-calling on iPhone (keeps dropping calls) as well as WebEx and Zoom meeting keeps dropping due to poor connection quality. This is despite being 8 feet from the router with a 500 Mbps down and 20 Mbps up connection. No issues streaming Netflix in 4K HDR. Now if I install the Merlin firmware on my RT-AC68U and use it as the main router with the XT8 as nodes, all these issues go away. Poor WiFi calling was also present on the XT8 with the public non beta firmwares. Not sure how the XT8 function differently as nodes vs main router. All nodes are connected with Ethernet backhaul

chongaik3

New Around Here
Not sure when but finally Asus update Blue Cave Firmware that is Version 384 Beta :)

@ASUSWRT_2020 Possible to check the VoIP issue i highlight on this post? I tested the VoIP on Acrh17 router and everything is working fine. It only happen on Blue Cave router. I did write to Asus Support but they insist no bug/issue.

BC.PNG

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!