What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin 376.45 is out

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

A 80 MHz "channel" spans from 58 to 64. So it's the same thing - the router uses that whole chunk of band to communicate. Whether it's reported as connecting to 58 or to 64 simply depends on how a client chooses to report it.

That's why Broadcom talks about chanspecs now instead of actual "primary + extension" channels like you might be used with the old 2.4 GHz band. They will report the "base" channel, and its width, which can go upward or downward from that base channel.

Earlier I used stock firmware with unlocked channels. I got Moto X which work on the 149 channel on the 5GHz only. This phone can't see any other channels, that specific to my current region. So I set up the 149 channel and all devices communicate only with this channel. No any spans with 154, 137 or any other channel. Why is that?

Having trouble with .45 - it did weird stuff when I moved my router earlier today from one room to the other had to reset it back to stock settings. Back up and working, now I can't get the web ui to load - just times out. Can ping the router, internet and wifi is working, can ssh in, but no https

IPV6 Problems

Using this release, it looks like dhcp6s and dhcp6c die after about 24 hours of uptime. And of course that means all the clients lose their IPV6 address and so does the router.

A reboot fixes the problem (for another 24 hours or so). I'm on Comcast with an AC66U.

I'm not sure what I can do to help diagnose the problem since I'm new to Asuswrt/Merlin. I didn't see anything IPV6 related in the logfile, but maybe I'm not sure what to look for.

An older official release (sorry forgot the version) worked without issues, and of course the previous Merlin version had an Asus bug and didn't do IPV6 at all.

Any ideas?
Thanks

tx413,

you may want to disable HW acceleration with IPV6.

Or, try the new 376.47 Beta 1.

you may want to disable HW acceleration with IPV6.

Or, try the new 376.47 Beta 1.

Well I did a power cycle yesterday just after posting, and things have been stable since then. And given that nobody else seems to be having the same issue, I assume it was just something quirky going on with my router.

Looking forward to SNMP in the new release!
Thanks

One thing I noticed from this build onwards is that I am unable to umount my entware partition after the system is booted up. How can I do so as it keeps saying it mounting an unchecked file system each time or it is started

Hi! Apparently LAN IPv6 Prefix and Length are not saved when turning IPv6 Conn Type to Disabled and back to Tunnel 6in4 (Tunnelbroker). So you need to type it again.
I haven't tried 376.47 Beta 1 yet.

IPTV manual settings extension for port 2

Moved to latest topic.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!