What's new

spdMerlin Auto QoS adjustment feature in spdMerlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
I've just reinstalled spdMerlin and I see that there are a lot of new features. One question I have is, if I want to try the new feature to automatically adjust the QoS settings, does that work with the standard Adaptive QoS or do I need to install one of the QoS enhancements from the amtm menu? In either case, how should the QoS settings be configured? I'm uploading a couple of images showing how the QoS settings are currently configured.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 05_02_2021 , 13_14_31.png
    Screenshot - 05_02_2021 , 13_14_31.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot - 05_02_2021 , 13_14_51.png
    Screenshot - 05_02_2021 , 13_14_51.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 167
What router? What firmware?

If you have the 386.1_0 codebase or later, I don't think BW (auto) is working well right now (unless you're on the dev branches for all the scripts that need to interact to pull this feat off).

What router? What firmware?

If you have the 386.1_0 codebase or later, I don't think BW (auto) is working well right now (unless you're on the dev branches for all the scripts that need to interact to pull this feat off).
My router is an RT-AX88U and the firmware is 386.1_0

One other question is what the threshold setting is and the scale factor setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213-043409_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213-043409_Chrome.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 163
I've just reinstalled spdMerlin and I see that there are a lot of new features. One question I have is, if I want to try the new feature to automatically adjust the QoS settings, does that work with the standard Adaptive QoS or do I need to install one of the QoS enhancements from the amtm menu? In either case, how should the QoS settings be configured? I'm uploading a couple of images showing how the QoS settings are currently configured.
Needs Adaptive QoS enabled, FlexQoS isn't required but highly recommended

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!