What's new

Ax11000 Youtube Apps cannot detect TV

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Alwin

New Around Here
Hi i have ax11000 connected in aimesh network with 3 unit of ac68u.

Normally i can play youtube from my phone but now after setup aimesh i cant detect my tv from my youtube apps from my iphone

Can anyone please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi i have ax11000 connected in aimesh network with 3 unit of ac68u.

Normally i can play youtube from my phone but now after setup aimesh i cant detect my tv from my youtube apps from my iphone

Can anyone please help

are these on wireless? if so you may have to go to both the wireless preferences of the 2.4GHz bands and 5ghz bands and enable Enable IGMP Snooping also you may have to disable Set AP Isolated. IGMP snooping is normally disabled under wireless preferences , this can have a big impact on what you are trying to do.

IGMP snooping is the process of listening to Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) network traffic. The feature allows a network switch to listen in on theIGMP conversation between hosts and routers. By listening to these conversations the switch maintains a map of which links need which IP multicast streams.

Thanks alot for the information. Will give a shot for the advice. Thank you

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!