What's new

AX88U: how to disable Wi-Fi a, b, g ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

D

Deleted member 58331

Hello!

Just got the new AX88U and it's AMAZING! I previously had an ASUS router which I had to give up because CTF prevented Wi-Fi calling from working on my phone, but they got rid of that on the AX88U!

I was just wondering if anyone found a way of disabling Wi-Fi a, b and g to only leave on n/ac/ax?

Let me know!

You do not want to do that...
No offense, but maybe they do, that's why they asked :)

Maybe you could explain to them why you feel that way.

Some routers give you that (or similar) option in the GUI. My Hitron is configured for "n" only, no "b" or "g" for example. Suits my needs.

Hello!

Just got the new AX88U and it's AMAZING! I previously had an ASUS router which I had to give up because CTF prevented Wi-Fi calling from working on my phone, but they got rid of that on the AX88U!

I was just wondering if anyone found a way of disabling Wi-Fi a, b and g to only leave on n/ac/ax?

Let me know!

On the 5Ghz mode for wireless you have

Auto
N/AC/AX mixed
Legacy

On 2.4Ghz

Auto
N
Legacy

Hello!

Let me know!

There are dedicated WiFi abg Jammers on the market. Buy one.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!