What's new

[Beta] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.15 Beta and 384.13_3 are now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news is that I have been running 15 Beta 1 on my AC86 for five days and everything is fine and no spinning wheel on the VPN Server page. VPN Server works fine. The not so good is that the VPN Server1 is filling up my logs with multiple entries every several minutes. Log is set to record info/debug. Not a huge issue as the log resets approximately every 20 hours meaning it is hard to research other issues.

I will try a reboot when wife isn't on line and will yell at me for downing the Internet. Haven't tried a reboot previously as I did want to see if the router could go five days and no spinning wheel.

VPN logging verbosity is configurable on the VPN config page. A normal VPN set to the default logging levels should not generate log activity, unless something is causing your connection to constantly go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!