Broken power button

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

wouterv

Very Senior Member
The user is new here and offers meaningful help in his first post... yours is post 1081. :D

OE
The lesson should be that he gave an answer that was already posted 3 posts before, it indicates he just jumped in and fired an answer.
Forums like this are to learn from, learning by reading other's issues and other's answers.

OzarkEdge

Part of the Furniture
The lesson should be that he gave an answer that was already posted 3 posts before, it indicates he just jumped in and fired an answer.
Forums like this are to learn from, learning by reading other's issues and other's answers.
He shared his experience and bumped a long running discussion. He doesn't need a lesson nor a lecture. He deserves encouragement to contribute another 1080 helpful posts.

OE

Andy Shiekh

New Around Here
From what pictures are here the problem seems to be with switches that have blue stems.

Mine is fine (albeit blue) but having got this far I decided to order one (non-blue) from Digikey; hopefully it is the right one.

They also stock a cheaper (blue stem) version, but that just didn't seem like a very good idea to me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!