What's new

Can client list be corrupted?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ThelostIcon

Occasional Visitor
I was doing some router maintenance and noticed my samsung smart range is uploading 10s of gb of data classified as rtsp protocol. How in the world can this be normal for an iot device, that's the kinda traffic that resembles the ip cams on the router. Some kinda bug or should I bust out tools to find the hidden camera in this oven 🤔

What does the content have to do with the topic title?

Need much more information. Maybe your router is hacked.

I was doing some router maintenance and noticed my samsung smart range is uploading 10s of gb of data

You perhaps mean Traffic Analyzer. It's way off sometimes with all the NAT acceleration tricks applied. Client List is quite buggy too, for years.

Yes the traffic analyzer section. Tripple checked the ip and mac definitely belongs to the samsung range, just seems like so much traffic and why in that real time video standard. My apologies I know this isn't really in the right forum was just looking for some insight

Welcome to Asuswrt world.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!