What's new

can I download wifi radar to my and my sister's router, rt-ax92u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Samuel_1975

Regular Contributor
I wonder is there any app you can download and put in the asus router that has wifi radar as my rt-ax92u does not have it except my dad who has my old router which is rt-ac86u because he has firmware from merlin asuswrt like me has uploaded to him
I send a picture of what it looks like on my dad's router as I do not have wifi radar that I wish it was in my router

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210821-202655_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821-202655_Samsung Internet.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 122
Sorry - no.
However there are Android apps and several for Windows. This is a good one: https://www.acrylicwifi.com/en/wlan...oftware-tools/wlan-scanner-acrylic-wifi-free/
well a pity that asus does not have it on its firmware because it would probably make it easier as I remotely control the router to my sister and we live a few hours apart, I am the one who has to check that it works and more, a little difficult to probably use this program as I can only right now remotely control the router, thanks for the information and I have to solve this in some way as asus has not answered me in the inbox for answers and it has been a few days and not a single answer and then it immediately removed the link that I had saved to see if there is a new update but it is completely removed and has searched for asus in my country by rt-ax92u and it is no longer available as a support link for me more

Well I am now tired of asus as I do not get an answer and I have heard from a PC magazine tonight and as it has more power than ordinary private person

well I got an answer from asus and now I'm not as annoyed as I have waited a long time for an answer from them and got a little more answer and I think it's good than getting a standard answer, good night to you

well a pity that asus does not have it on its firmware because it would probably make it easier as I remotely control the router to my sister and we live a few hours apart, I am the one who has to check that it works and more, a little difficult to probably use this program as I can only right now remotely control the router, thanks for the information and I have to solve this in some way as asus has not answered me in the inbox for answers and it has been a few days and not a single answer and then it immediately removed the link that I had saved to see if there is a new update but it is completely removed and has searched for asus in my country by rt-ax92u and it is no longer available as a support link for me more

No.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!