What's new

Configure Cisco RV134W to use with Internet and IPTV through VLANs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mscbsg

New Around Here
Does anyone has any experience on Cisco RV134W Small Business Router? I am trying to configure the RV134W to connect to my Service Provider's Internet and IPTV services which runs on VLAN10, & VLAN 20 with 802.1p priority respectively. The Internet setting given by the ISP are:

Internet: VLAN 10

IPTV: VLAN 20, 802.1p Priority 4

I have managed to get the Internet up and running but not the IPTV. When using my Cisco SG200-08 Smart Switch terminating the WAN connections, it is tested working, so the problem has to be the configuration of the RV134W. Please see diagram below on my configuration, need advice on how to configure.

Thanks.

Attachments

• rv134w_1.jpg
    rv134w_1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,230
  • rv134w_2.jpg
    rv134w_2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,052
Does anyone has any experience on Cisco RV134W Small Business Router? I am trying to configure the RV134W to connect to my Service Provider's Internet and IPTV services which runs on VLAN10, & VLAN 20 with 802.1p priority respectively. The Internet setting given by the ISP are:

Internet: VLAN 10

IPTV: VLAN 20, 802.1p Priority 4

I have managed to get the Internet up and running but not the IPTV. When using my Cisco SG200-08 Smart Switch terminating the WAN connections, it is tested working, so the problem has to be the configuration of the RV134W. Please see diagram below on my configuration, need advice on how to configure.

Thanks.

I have seen routers firewall networks which are not in the primary scope of the DHCP or static IP address of the router. Maybe you need an allow access list for the IPTV network. I have no experience with IPTV. But if the switch is working and the router is not sounds like a firewall issue.