What's new

Custom firmware build for R7800 v. 1.0.2.31SF

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Smartphone config downloaded from router's GUI is using TUN. So no way. Or seek for TAP OpenVPN client and modify your client config for TAP. I know one guy is using TAP for his Android with my build.

Voxel.
Voxel is right. I use tun on my phone, but my windows pc uses tap. It should work just fine. Import config and go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Even for the 32F for me the QOS broke. I had to go back to stock for the Netgear support needs remote. When flashed your 32F . It comes with v4.0 . But initially it was fine and then it broke the same day.

Now i am downgraded and letting it settle down.

Even for the 32F for me the QOS broke. I had to go back to stock for the Netgear support needs remote. When flashed your 32F . It comes with v4.0 . But initially it was fine and then it broke the same day.

Now i am downgraded and letting it settle down.
ulaganath,

I came across this post on NG forums and it sounds like the same issue you've been having with QoS.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Ni...no-upload-download-metrics/m-p/1298124#M58876

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Voxel have ever considered adding irqbalance, for CPU load balancing? I assume it's not there in stock as I couldn't find any reference to it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!