What's new

Custom firmware build for R7800 v. 1.0.2.67SF & 1.0.2.67.1SF

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Voxel, добрый день. Заметил такой глюк в моем роутере, на всех твоих прошивках начиная с 62, у меня не работает кнопочка применить в дополнительных настройках WIFI. Галочку поставить на HT160 я могу, а вот применить нет. Жмешь применить и ничего не происходит. Спасибо.

Voxel, добрый день. Заметил такой глюк в моем роутере, на всех твоих прошивках начиная с 62, у меня не работает кнопочка применить в дополнительных настройках WIFI. Галочку поставить на HT160 я могу, а вот применить нет. Жмешь применить и ничего не происходит. Спасибо.
Решился вопрос. Переключил язык интерфейса на английский и все заработало. Но в русской версии не работает.

Еще хотел узнать, есть ли entware? что бы роутер мог ipv6 IN ipv4, что бы получить нормальный туннель ipv6. Спасибо.

It's because the tun0 device doesn't exist anymore.
Voxel changed device from tun0 to tun21 in this release!

Run this to see:
Code:
grep tun /proc/net/dev

You can patch the addon this way:
Code:
sed -i 's/tun0/tun21/g' /usr/bin/addon_info_update.sh

This worked!!! Thank you very much

What is recommended for DNS settings in the GUI when I am using stubby/crypt? I currently set mine to 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8, but I don't know how/if this affects stubby/crypt. Do i leave it blank? obviously I don't "get automatically from ISP"? Thanks

What is recommended for DNS settings in the GUI when I am using stubby/crypt? I currently set mine to 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8, but I don't know how/if this affects stubby/crypt. Do i leave it blank? obviously I don't "get automatically from ISP"? Thanks
I believe stubby overrides those settings so it doesn't matter, but just my belief.

I would like to replace CF with Quad9 in stubby. Is that easy to do?

Also, this update is working fine, although I have disabled stubby because of the CF controversy. So I am without DoT until I add Q9.

Thanks Voxel!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gar
Info for Entware users: Entware is upgraded.

Most probably it is enough to run:

Code:
/opt/bin/opkg update
/opt/bin/opkg upgrade

to upgrade your version. But it is recommended to install it anew. The reason of recommendation: compiler is changed (gcc 7.3->gcc7.4) and OpenSSL v. 1.0.2 -> OpenSSL 1.1.1

P.S.
I am disappearing: vacations. So there could be not answered requests, sorry.

Voxel.

Hi,

With this new version, the internet led is blinking all the time, even when my computer is off. Could it be a bug?

Thanks.

Silly request, but... Is there any way to sert the "Address Reservation" numbers by IP address under the LAN Setup? Any way to do it from the command line? Does anyone know where that's stored?

It's stored in the nvram (and saved if you do Save a copy of current settings: Back Up in Administration:Backup Settings).
To see all:
Code:
nvram show | grep "^reservation[0-9]"

Example on how to set from command line:
Code:
nvram set reservation26="192.168.1.111 66:55:44:33:22:11 MyIPTV"
nvram commit

Then refresh the "LAN setup" and see the reservation.
Maybe a reboot is good as well.

Silly request, but... Is there any way to sert the "Address Reservation" numbers by IP address under the LAN Setup? Any way to do it from the command line? Does anyone know where that's stored?

It's stored in the nvram (and saved if you do Save a copy of current settings: Back Up in Administration:Backup Settings).
To see all:
Code:

Code:
nvram commit

I think it's over my head, ty anyway.

To see all:
Code:

Code:
nvram commit

This worked perfectly. My OCD is very happy with this!

This worked perfectly. My OCD is very happy with this!

Does" refresh lan setup" just mean reboot instead is ok?

Thanks for this!

Edit: Disregard, I was thinking this reply was about changing to Quad9, you are referring to something else.

Last edited:
I've noticed a strange issue after upgrading from .66 to .67. I use pi-hole and noticed that after upgrading there are about 15,000 queries an hour to registration.ngxcld.com from my router's IP. I downgraded back to .66 and the issue disappeared. I don't use ReadyCloud, so I'm not sure why all of these queries were suddenly happening.

Does anyone else use pihole or have seen these queries on .67?

I couldn't even get online while using pihole. For some reason it was clashing with something.... I tried dozens of times. I eventually turned it off so I could get online.

I've noticed a strange issue after upgrading from .66 to .67. I use pi-hole and noticed that after upgrading there are about 15,000 queries an hour to registration.ngxcld.com from my router's IP. I downgraded back to .66 and the issue disappeared. I don't use ReadyCloud, so I'm not sure why all of these queries were suddenly happening.

Does anyone else use pihole or have seen these queries on .67?

Is the Internet led blinking all the time?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!