Date Font

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

wh7qq

Might be helpful to darken the font used for posting dates to avoid upsetting some folks who take umbrage at late posts. Hard to see the date of a post as it is.

thiggins

Mr. Easy
Staff member
I'll see what I can do. Hunting down the applicable CSS is not one of my favorite activities. ;)

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
I'll see what I can do. Hunting down the applicable CSS is not one of my favorite activities. ;)
The interesting thing is on hover, it shifts to a darker color. Simplest tweak would probably to make it use the same color both on regular and hover (I suspect they might be using the same CSS class for the report/edit/delete bar at the bottom).

Hazel

Occasional Visitor
Good luck with that... The answer lies in line 26 of css.php which, according to Notepad++, contains 190.148 characters (and that's only line 26 I pasted in NP++). I was trying tot see if I could offer some help but everytime I open it in the Inspector in Firefox, Firefox crashes...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!