What's new

Date Font

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wh7qq

Might be helpful to darken the font used for posting dates to avoid upsetting some folks who take umbrage at late posts. Hard to see the date of a post as it is.

I'll see what I can do. Hunting down the applicable CSS is not one of my favorite activities. ;)

I'll see what I can do. Hunting down the applicable CSS is not one of my favorite activities. ;)
The interesting thing is on hover, it shifts to a darker color. Simplest tweak would probably to make it use the same color both on regular and hover (I suspect they might be using the same CSS class for the report/edit/delete bar at the bottom).

Good luck with that... The answer lies in line 26 of css.php which, according to Notepad++, contains 190.148 characters (and that's only line 26 I pasted in NP++). I was trying tot see if I could offer some help but everytime I open it in the Inspector in Firefox, Firefox crashes...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!