What's new

def greeting (greeting: str) { print ("Hello Forum!") }

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tokugawa

New Around Here
Hi guys!

Always find the typical "hi, hello there" just a tad....bland. So I figured I'd make a very clumsy attempt at something marginally different. But not massively. Lets not go overboard, am I right?

So, I am a bit of a pickle. My mother died recently, and...given that I have health issues and mobility problems, being in the house is my...go to position. I am an avid gamer, so steady internet is a must for me. I am first and foremost a pragmatist. 100 MBs per second? WOW. I can download my file in 10 mins instead of 30 mins! ....My point being, I am more than content to have a diminshment of quality in wifi, as long as it is above a minimum threshold, and is stable/consistent. Beyond that....*shrugs*.

And that is an issue I am having right now, and why I joined this forum. I appreciate that most people, and perhaps dare I say it, most people on this forum, are not as technically inclined as to the raw, intricate workings of the networking arena, and hope that I can be given the support and indulgence of the forum. Its not *just* a technical issue. Its a technical issue that can help provide the necessary salve for a time Im hurting pretty bad. If I seem a bit....snippy or irritable, please be mindful of my circumstances. Not asking for a license to be a totally unpleasant person, but merely a modicum of patience. :) I am a grumpy git the best of times.

Okay so you're a grumpy guy, cool. What issue are you reporting here? Please take time to define your issue. 100MBs is not enough information.

If you are complaining about the speed of WIFI, a cable is your best option.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!