What's new

Do these logs look normal?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

binarydad

Regular Contributor
I upgraded from a AC68U to a AX86U today. So far it's performing really well, but wanted to confirm if there is anything in the logs that I should address. I've gotten used to certain expected log entries in my old router, so since I'm seeing new ones, I'm not sure if they're normal/expected or are a concern.

Specifically, the
Code:
Specifically, the `dnsmasq-script[1518]: json_object_from_file: error opening file /jffs/nmp_vc_json.js: No such file or directory` is the only error I see being logged intermittently. There's also entries that reference RADIUS (which I'm not using since I'm WPA2/Personal)
is the only error I see being logged intermittently. There's also entries that reference RADIUS (which I'm not using since I'm WPA2/Personal)

Pastebin of logs: https://go.binarydad.com/ax86ulogs

Thanks!

Those are usually normal messages. It looks you're making changes to the router's config but we're not seeing most of that in the log. Presumably because you've set the logging level low. Without all the other messages we don't have a complete picture.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!