What's new

Donate for features

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Vote and Donate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on your post above (bolded for emphasis), you seem to be a very stubborn fellow who did not make any attempt to understand or listen to the various responses given by other forum members here, which explain how this project works.

Do you know what kills open-source projects?

People like you.

I'm glad you're "signing off" ... hopefully you've learned your lesson and will avoid trying to hijack other open-source projects in the future.
@CriticJay Refrain from personal attacks or you will be temporarily banned.

I like how the peanut gallery of Merlin worshipers come out here and defend and answer for him when they should just read and shut up. The OP asked a question and Merlin addressed it with his reply and reasons. Enough said this thread should be locked and closed. SNB is becoming a play ground for morons who for some reason think there god is Rmerlin. :rolleyes::eek:

I like how the peanut gallery of Merlin worshipers come out here and defend and answer for him when they should just read and shut up. The OP asked a question and Merlin addressed it with his reply and reasons. Enough said this thread should be locked and closed. SNB is becoming a play ground for morons who for some reason think there god is Rmerlin. :rolleyes::eek:
And this post is not helping by making personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.