What's new

DSL AC68U No Power After an Update

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

batur

New Around Here
Hello SNB World. I was a frequent visitor of this forum before. Now, I have a solid reason to be a part of this forum because I desperately need help from you.

I purchased a DSL AC68U today. I did everything about the installation and all was fine. There was a notification about a software update in the interface. So I started it, and continued to what I was doing offline. After 45 minutes, I realised that I haven't got any internet acces, and my enthernet connection was gone like it is not plugged. I checked the lights on the modem and that was the schoking moment, DSL was the only light ON, the rest -including power- were off. I tried everything. WPS reset, Reset button, not changes. It's just like the power cord is unplugged or fails but that theory falls with the fact that DSL light is on. I can't put the router in recovery mode. I searched a lot about it but no solutions so far in the internet.

Please help.

Return it. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!