What's new

DSL-AC68U running Gigafast?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BellamyB

New Around Here
Hello all from a noob here!

I’m currently running an ASUS DSL-AC68U on my terrible bt broadband connection (20/2) with just the standard 386 software (not merlin). However, I have just switched to Vodafone Gigafast 900mbps package, cityfibre install, which I’ll be getting in just over a week.

Just wondering if my current router will be able to handle the speeds when I switch over?
And any recommendations on what kind of settings I should be running?

Much appreciated!

Hello all from a noob here!

I’m currently running an ASUS DSL-AC68U on my terrible bt broadband connection (20/2) with just the standard 386 software (not merlin). However, I have just switched to Vodafone Gigafast 900mbps package, cityfibre install, which I’ll be getting in just over a week.

Just wondering if my current router will be able to handle the speeds when I switch over?
And any recommendations on what kind of settings I should be running?

Much appreciated!

I'm not sure if that new ISP is xDSL or not, but my install notes may help with baseline AC68u/AC86U router configuration.

Then use a wired PC to find out if your AC68U can deliver the nominal dn/up ISP speeds you are provisioned for.

OE

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!