What's new

scMerlin Feedback wanted on potential feature for v2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Just updated again - and WOW ... really useful additions - well done @Jack Yaz :cool:.
Pretty much covered everything in the scmerlin text menu - except disable Diversion / and disable skynet.

I love the new interface. For me, Router Temperatures are blank on RT-AX88U, 384.19 Merlin -- they are displayed correctly from command line:

Temperatures

CPU: 62°C
2.4 GHz: 46°C
5 GHz: 44°C

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 13.59.18.png

Last edited:
I had the same issue as @visortgw with temperatures on the RT-AX88U.

Fixed! Thank you @Jack Yaz

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then @Jack Yaz is worth a thousand pictures!

@Jack Yaz now that those scripts have their own router GUI's, I would tend to agree with this.

And even though Skynet doesn't have a 'disable' button in the GUI, it has never caused me or any customer any issues at all to need to disable it.

After deciding on how to proceed with this, i think I'm feature complete for v2 and I'll look to release it in a few days.
AWESOME work! Thanks.

PR is up for v2 so no more updates to watch for on develop :D

I aim to release by end of Wednesday unless anything showstopping gets found
For those using the "developers" script...will it be a simple U /UF update to the official release? Thanks again for everything!

I'm weighing up removing those 2 options from scmerlin. I don't think it's correct for my script to interfere with other scripts like that.

Agreed - I've never used them within scmerlin - always gone to the App itself to halt or restart.
Pretty sure Diversion will include in the webui component still under development.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!