What's new

Firmware GUI loading problems

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sushiglobster

Regular Contributor
Hello, I'm having problems with the Firmwares GUI loading. When I enter through the login of my RT-N66U, the GUI doesn't load or takes forever. It's just a blank white page until I hit stop within the browser and then refresh. The GUI will sometimes load halfway, or appear corrupted with random characters.

There's no problem with the N66U working properly, only issue is that the GUI isn't loading properly.

Anyway to fix?

Hello, I'm having problems with the Firmwares GUI loading. When I enter through the login of my RT-N66U, the GUI doesn't load or takes forever. It's just a blank white page until I hit stop within the browser and then refresh. The GUI will sometimes load halfway, or appear corrupted with random characters.

There's no problem with the N66U working properly, only issue is that the GUI isn't loading properly.

Anyway to fix?

Some security suites such as Eset's are not compatible with Asuswrt's UI. Search the forums for the solution (I don't remember the details as to which Eset setting you have to disable).

Some security suites such as Eset's are not compatible with Asuswrt's UI. Search the forums for the solution (I don't remember the details as to which Eset setting you have to disable).

Thanks! I'll take a look. Plus I am indeed using ESET software. Hah..go figure.