What's new

Firmware upgrade for WAP4410N-E, anyone able to share some image files ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gpread

New Around Here
Hi,

Hoping someone on here can help. I have a WAP4410N-E with a 2.0.4.x firmware version and I'm looking to get hold of the image files for 2.0.6.1, 2.0.7.4 or 2.0.7.8 versions so that I can try to upgrade and resolve some problems.

Cisco ended support in 2019, so as far as I can tell there is no way to get firmware upgrade files officially now (even though I found some direct links they are all broken (just redirected to the end of support notice page)

I have done the usual google search but had no luck, softpedia has some but I believe they are not the versions for the European hardware (with -E suffix) for which the image file names/packages contain "etsi" I believe.

If anyone has one/some and can get in touch so as to be able to share/send it to me that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Looked at possibilities for OpenWRT, as they do take in orphans, but they don't support it... (small RAM/flash size, and buggy 802.11n-Draft chipset)

I would email Cisco's support team - they will have firmware for these legacy devices.

2014 called, they'd like their AP's back.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!