AX86U on beta 4. Having tried develop over the weekend, noticed I've had strange results with packet loss and high ping during some online multiplayer gaming sessions. When it happened tonight, it occurred when my wife was on zoom. My ping was spiking between 80-120ms and packet loss running between 3% and 12%. I switched QoS off whilst in-game and it resolved the issue. I switched back to stable after the game and then turned QoS back on and found no issues with ping or packet loss in the next game.
Also noticed pings during SpdMerlin tests have spiked to just over 100ms yesterday. Can't say I've really noticed any other differences, certainly no improvements over the stable version.
@dave14305 Wanted to give some graphical representation to underline the testing of FlexQoS develop branch... Just found checking through ping history on Conmon, that on the 16th you can see the high ping spikes as previously mentioned. It's been stable since going back to the develop branch and I've also changed the ping server to my ISP's which is giving a more accurate representation of my latency. Jitter is the best it has been for a long time.